Pile Wrap Fenders
Pile fenders provide an effective way to protect steel or concrete piles from barge traffic. They are pre-curved to suit the required diameter pile and degree of coverage needed. These pile wrap fenders can be welded, bolted, or clamped to a pile depending on the project requirements.
- Model 153 Fenders are manufactured in pre-curved units ready to install. Fenders can be hung prior to pile driving to save field time.
- The Model 153 can either be welded, bolted, or clamped to steel dolphin piles, or bolted or clamped to concrete piles.
- The size and softness (solid or SR3D-2) varies to satisfy particular design requirements
- Area of coverage depends upon batter and number of piles in cluster.
- Applications include, but are not limited to: ferry landings, barge mooring dolphins, bridge foundations and landing dolphins.
- Degree of coverage on pile, thickness of rubber and SR3D-2 soft loop vs. solid rubber configuration as required.